RE: IKWERRE PDP STAKEHOLDERS PLEDGES THEIR UNALLOYED SUPPORT FOR H.E. SIM FUBARA.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

RE: IKWERRE PDP STAKEHOLDERS PLEDGES THEIR UNALLOYED SUPPORT FOR H.E. SIM FUBARA.

 RE: IKWERRE PDP STAKEHOLDERS PLEDGES THEIR UNALLOYED SUPPORT FOR H.E. SIM FUBARA.

My attention has been drawn to a publication across the print, broadcast and social media with the above caption, signed by Hon. Bishop Best, Chief. Prof. Blessing Didia, Hon. Dennis Amadi and other respected leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ikwerre LGA, where my name was mentioned as one of the "PDP Stakeholders" of the Local Government. 



While I do not have a grouse with the commendable decision of the aforementioned stakeholders and others to publicly pledge their support for the Executive Governor of our dear state, I am at a loss as to how I ended up a signatory to the communique as I was neither informed, nor did I attend any such meeting with any of the other signatories.

It is important to state that I am not a member of the Peoples Democratic Party. I remain a committed member of the All Progressives Congress and do not have any business with political meetings of PDP's members and stakeholders.

However, I want to thank my brothers and sisters on the other side, for rising up to the occasion and joining others to protect the sanctity and prestige due to the office of the Governor of our dear state.

Regardless of party affiliations, like other well meaning citizens of Rivers State, I am opposed to any illegal and untoward arrangements, geared towards engineering the removal of H.E. Sim Fubara GSSRS. Such a move is not only distracting but is bound to shatter the fragile peace we enjoy in the state.

We can only have one Governor at any given point in time, we owe it to ourselves, our children and the generations yet unborn to support whoever holds that position, especially where such a person demonstrates by his actions that the interest of our people is paramount.

Thank you.

Engr.(Dr.) Chukwudi Dimkpa FNSE


Post a Comment

0 Comments